Thursday, April 19, 2012

Time Flies

Things have been very busy around here. Ryan has been traveling a lot for work. We miss him, but we are glad he is enjoying it! He gets to go to all these fun places and see all the cool stuff!

Peyton is growing up so fast. She is so smart and very mischevious. She says the funniest things all the time! Her favorite show is Caillou right now. She loves to dance and asks me every day to go to "quance class". She is addicted to the binkie. It's terrible. She carries around 2 of them with her all day. I am constantly trying to hide them, but it's hard to break the habit when Jackson has one in his mouth. Every time I take hers away she steals one from the baby. Oh Well! (I did take it away last year and she was fine until the baby came) No matter! She's still the cutest thing on the planet with the craziest, unmanageable hair! Love her!



I can't believe Jackson is 2 1/2 months already! The time is going by way to fast. He is getting so big and fat. He is now 12 lbs and 23 inches. I think he looks so much like Ryan, but when he is asleep he looks a lot like Peyton. I've noticed that he has a lot less hair than Peyton did, so it's a good thing he's a boy :)

Jackson is a good little baby who likes to be held and snuggle all the time! He smiles all the time now and we just can't get enough of him. Peyton has been a good big sister. She has only sat on him twice and she did try to pick him up out of his crib by his feet once, but I think she knows not to try that anymore :)

In writing this blog, I've noticed I need to be taking way more pictures! Peyton is definitely winning in the "who has more baby pictures" contest.


No comments: