Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Peyton's First Prayer

During prayers the other night Peyton says "NO, I do it myself Mom". She then proceeded to say her first prayer all by herself. It went like this . . .

"Heavy Father, I love quance class (dance class), thank you, Amen"

Then she opened her eyes big, jumped up on the bed and said "Yay!! I do it Mom!! Hiiiii-Yah! (karate kick included)

What a funny kid! She has been cracking us up lately! She tries to tell jokes and plays tricks on us all the time. If we don't laugh she says, "Dad, that was funny, Dad"

She is driving us all nuts with potty training. She will not tell us when she needs to go and she WILL NOT go unless we tell her that Little Foot (Land before time) wants her to go. We then have to tell everyone in the Land Before Time cast (Sarah, Petri, Ducky, Spike and Petri's Mom) that Peyton has decided to go potty. As long as we do this every two hours each day, she does perfectly with no accidents.

And lastly, Peyton has started talking in her sleep. She says the funniest things during the night! The other night she sang "Wonder Pets" at the top of her lungs. I thought she had woken up cause it was so energetic, but when I checked on her she was sound asleep!

This little fireball keeps me on my toes! I love all her energy even if it does wear me out sometimes!!

1 comment:

JuLi said...

Man! I haven't been blogging in so long that I just barely started checking other peoples blogs... this post is a gem! she is so darn cute! Every time you post about her I am smiling by the time I finish reading it... You have SUCH cute kids Brittany!!!!