Saturday, January 21, 2012

Catching up from the Holidays...

Sweetest Little P. Nut!
The most snow we've had all year! So weird!
If this isn't the cutest Mall Santa picture ever taken, I don't know what could be more perfect!

I didn't get very many good pictures of Christmas this year, but we did have lots of fun!
Human Christmas Tree Decorating!
Helping decorate the tree. Notice: Peyton's correct use of a stocking :) ("A Boot!" she says)
Snoozing under the christmas tree!
Waiting on the stairs to go see what Santa brought!

1 comment:

JuLi said...

Peyton is as cute as they come!!! I love her big smiles... I bet this year was the funnest Christmas yet! I love when their finally old enough to get excited about Santa and all the other Christmas Magics...
You look great as a Christmas tree Brittany! lol... that's a fun idea, I think we'll have to try that next year :)
Miss you!