Sunday, November 6, 2011

Halloween and such . . .

Life hasn't been too eventful lately. Ryan keeps telling me I need a new hobby because I am constantly saying I am bored. I have a huge long list of things I could/should do that I am procrastinating, but I want to do something fun! I'm bored of cooking, cleaning, preparing for a new baby and working!

Peyton had a fabulous Halloween. She was so sad that it was over. For dance class she dressed up like a ghost and her teacher had a special "glow in the dark" dance day. I was nervous Peyton would be scared, but she LOVED it!
Then, for Halloween she dressed up as "Minnie Mouse" she loves "mimi" so much and was VERY excited to say the least. For some reason she was deathly afraid of the white gloves though :( After 45 minutes of convincing I finally got her to put them on for 2 minutes while Grandpa Gardner caught a picture.
Peyton was SO much fun trick-or-treating. After every house she would yell, "RUN! Mom RUN!" and we would run as fast as we could to the next house. Ha! I was done after about 5 houses and then I was glad that Ryan was there to walk while I rode along in the car with my friends Liz and Anne. What can I say, there are lots of hills around here and I'm fat and pregnant :)
Peyton was very brave and even went in a haunted spook alley. She trick-or-treated for a whole hour, running the whole time! Ry had to carry her bag cause it got too heavy for her! Ha! Not to mention, we were in the best neighborhood! She got 9 king size candy bars and a Dr. Pepper! Dad was very excited :) I was very proud of my polite little princess too. She kindly made sure to say "trick-or-treat" at each house and left with a big (yelling) "Thank You!"
For breakfast we had "how-ween punkin pancakes"
Peyton thought it was very cool and was especially grateful for the chocolate chips!
And for all the curious ones, here is a picture of me at 25 weeks. I'm a lot smaller than I was with Peyton. I think because he is so low! I feel like he's going to fall out already and I'm only 28 weeks now.
This time around has been 100 times easier. With Peyton I was really sick and throwing up the whole entire time. This time I feel great! I have gotten pretty sick about 6 times, which is a piece of cake compared to last time. I feel like time has stopped though and this baby will never come. I am hoping with the holidays coming, time will start to go by faster. It usually does, right?
Here is a video of Peyton telling Santa what she wants for Christmas. Somehow she knows all about the holiday and Santa and presents. I have no idea how cause we never talk about it! But the other day she woke up and out of the blue told me "Mom! Santa, coming! Kiss-mas!
Su-pise!?! . .(thinking) . . . Ya!"

1 comment:

JuLi said...

she has the cutest little voice ever!!! I love her halloween costume! My kids are scared of mickey mouse for some odd reason...
Your belly is practically non-existent! LOL. it just means your suddenly gonna blow up at the end and everyone will be saying "Oh my gosh! where did that come from? I didn't even know you were pregnant!"
I'm excited for oyu! I hope time flies during the holidays for you!