Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Extra! Extra! Read All About It!

We're having a

BOY!

Due Date: Feb. 1, 2012

I tell one person at church I'm expecting only because we have the same due date, and next thing you know . . . Everyone knows! So I decided I best start telling all my friends! Sorry if you heard it through the grapevine before I was able to officially announce it. Apparently news travels extremely fast in our neck of the woods ;) I haven't decided yet if that's a good thing or a bad thing. Ha!

Well, needless to say, we are all very excited! Peyton is VERY protective of "her baby" and gives lots of hugs and kisses everyday. I must admit though, she is a little bummed it's not a girl.

Now somebody please tell my brother to get on with it! My kids need some cousins!!!

1 comment:

JuLi said...

Yay! I'm sooo excited for you!!! NOw you get the best of both worlds! I can't believe how grown up Peyton looks.. She's soooo adorable! your definitely gonna have the cutest little boy ever!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!