Saturday, July 17, 2010

Still Alive!!!


It's Been So Long! We did find our camera, but we don't have Internet at our current house so I haven't posted them! I am at Ryan's office and luckily he has a couple on his computer for all you blog addicts out there :)

So much has happened in the past couple months! Where to begin?
We moved to Traverse Mountain in Lehi but it's temporary and we will be moving again September 1st hopefully to stay for a while.
Peyton is walking! She took her first steps about a month ago. I can't believe how big she is getting so fast!

Peyton Siena
10 Months
22 Pounds
29 Inches

She is such a smart girl. She knows her eyes, ears, nose, lips and hair.
She will try to put her shoes on if you ask her to.
She deliberately disobeys when you tell her "no" and then she giggles guiltily.
She dances ALL the time and has her own favorite songs. Her favorite bands are "He Is We" for bedtime (works like a charm) and Paul McCartney and the Beetles ha! Who knew?
She climbs on EVERYTHING. She can climb to the top of the couch, on top of chairs and tables, up the stairs and into secret hiding places. A little scary for MaMa!

Well, enough chatting, here are a few pictures!

Bubble Bath!
My First Owie! I pulled the flat iron out of mom's hand when she was doing her hair and it rolled down my belly. :( I only cried for one second though cause I am a tough cookie!
All bandaged up! Had to keep the burn cream on somehow!
Cute as a Button!
"Is this what these plug things are for Mom?"

Helping Mom with Laundry! I am really good at unfolding all the clothes and making a mess!
Causing Mischief at the Store!
Going for a Walk up the Canyon with Mylie!!
We Love and Miss all of our friends!!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Cute pitures! I miss you guys! Lets hang out this week!!

Jan said...

Love, love, love the darling pictures.

Elliot and Cami said...

The burn picture almost made me cry! That is one of my worst fears that I think about every time I flat iron my hair! Poor thing. She is oh so darling though. I love her. Oh and Cohen only weighs one more pound than she does. haha poor gangly kid.

Seth & Juli + Rocco, Zeegan and Kezia said...

Oh my Goodness she's still just as cute as can be! So Cute! The burn pictures were so sad. Did you cry? Rocco once pulled the iron off the ironing board and it burned his leg real bad and I couldn't stop crying for like an hour even though he stopped after about 30 seconds... I miss you! I was in Utah for about a week a little while ago but ended up spending a good lot of time time I was there writhing in pain and in the hospital, so I never got around to calling you. But I wish we could've come seen you! Next time for sure!!!