Sunday, November 29, 2009

Jenny Jump Up

Peyton got an early Christmas present!
"Jenny Jump Up" is the best invention ever. It has been around since Ry and I were babies.
Anyway, I got one for Peyton for christmas, but I couldn't wait to try it out.

She L-O-V-E-S it!!
(our doors are too tall so we have to stack boxes under her so she can touch the ground, ha ha)
This is a pretty bad video, but it shows her adorable little smile!

She pretty much just hangs there right now and chews on the side, but she will stay in it for hours and laugh at herself. She is so big and strong!

2 month stats: (Nov. 6th)
12 lbs. 2 oz.
24 inches

Almost 3 months:
13 1/2 lbs. (probably)
25.5 inches
(size 6 month clothes!)

Things Sweet P. does:
Laughs when everyone else is laughing (so funny! she is totally that girl that doesn't get the joke but just laughs anyway)
Sits up for 5 seconds
Pulls soothie out of mouth and tries to put it back in
Talks ALL the time!
Has the cutest frowny face when you hurt her feelings
Sleeps in 'til noon (just like daddy) I love it!


4 comments:

uniquelynat said...

it's SO great when you can find that magic thing that keeps them entertained for more than 5 minutes. but the sad news i have is....it has been around a lot longer than since you were a baby. :( i wish i was not old enough to be able to tell you that! hehe

have the most wonderful holiday season!!!!

Jan said...

Peyton is absolutely darling. Aren't babies fun!!!

Seth & Juli + Rocco, Zeegan and Kezia said...

Oh she is just so precious! Every time you post pictures and videos of her I just want a girl that much more... If I find out this gummy bear inside is a boy, I'm not gonna be able to come on your blog anymore cuz I'll get too jealous!!!

Elliot and Cami said...

She is such a perfect mix of you and Ryan. My goodness! I can't believe how fast she is growing too. I wish I could meet her in person :( I would kiss those little cheeks to death! You need to take much more pictures though!